CONDITIONS AND TERMS
General Reservation terms and conditions
- Booking is only available to those passengers who are paying with credit cards
- It is only in minivans that child and infant seats are found, sedans do not have the option of these seats due to space inadequacy.
- Every vehicle has got the maximum passenger limit and luggage capacity that it is allowed to carry. These are of course based on the safety and comfort that is specified by the maker of the vehicle and state authorities.
- Hourly bookings are only allowed for distances up to 20 miles and not more. Those in need for vehicles for long distance rides are advised to go for other booking options like door-to-door service or long distance service.
- Toll taxes are levied as per rules of the airport authorities. A two way toll will be levied when you choose airport pick-up or drop service via the Boston car service.
- We normally cancel and even issue refunds during inclement weather conditions and blockades as results of security reasons.
- Long distances toll charges and parking fees will be affected by the routes we take based on the preference of the passenger. These extra costs are paid by cash to the driver or will be charged on your credit card afterwards.
- During public holidays there is a holiday surcharge of $10 regardless of the service that you have chosen.
- There is a gratuity of 20% that is paid on all services.
- For all night operations we charge a night fee of $ 10 that is levied between 2200 hours and 0400 hours.
Rules for cancellations and modifications
- Our rules for cancellations demand that reservations can be cancelled via our cancellation or modification tool or by mailing us. You are to do these 3 hours before the time of service commencement. We do not entertain phone requests at all. We do not issue refunds for cancellations made in less than 3 hours to service commencement. Cancellations for services out of Massachusetts are six hours.
- No refund will be issued for those who do not show up.
Rules for wait time charges
- Pick-ups out of the airports are given up to 15 minutes grace period after which waiting charge will be charged.
- For domestic arrivals there is a grace period of up to 30 minutes after which waiting charge will be applied.
- For international arrivals there is a grace period of up to one hour after which waiting charges will apply.